tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "suneet kumar" <suneetku...@eth.net>
Subject Problem in running jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12-LE-jdk14
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:04:25 GMT
I have downloaded jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12-LE-jdk14 and after installing on
win 98 I set JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME(in autexec.bat) as mentioned in
Running.txt.

But when I am trying to run tomcat using 'catalina run' from
CATALINA_HOME/bin
it is giving no classdefenitionfounderror  org/xml/sax/InputSource
at org.apache.catalina.startup.BootStrap.main.

I have tried to find org.xml.sax.InputSource.class and org.apache.catalina.
startup.BootStrap but I am unable to find .

So what to include in my class path to solve the problem.

thanks in advance.

suneet