tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson <kris...@hugvit.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.6 and Java versions, FOUND BUG!
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:57:28 GMT
Ok just went searching the java bug database and found this:

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4776385.html

This seems to be the same issue since Tomcat is now compiled using 1.4.
Fix seems to use hotspot instead of classic  runtime, unfortunately SUN
doesn't
distribute hotspot with latest JDK 1.2  :(

Perhaps the Tomcat developers should use 1.3 to compile since that version
doesn't
seem to have this problem.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.6/bin/