tomcat-users mailing list archives

From MBAa...@checkfree.com
Subject Re: jvmRoute
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:30:18 GMT

I have it running over here and everything seems to be working just fine.
What issues are you seeing?

Michael B Aaron
Systems Engineer
mbaaron@checkfree.com

The #1 Way to Pay Online
http://www.checkfree.com/paybillsonline

                      busch@wave-comput

                      er.de                    To:       tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      11/01/2002 07:44         Subject:  jvmRoute

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Does the jvmRoute feature work with the old mod_jk connector, or
do I need to setup jk2 ?? The sticky sessions don't seem to work
in my mod_jk/Apache/Catalina configuration.

Danny

For additional commands, e-mail: <