tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rudolph Araujo" <rudolp...@hotmail.com>
Subject mod_jk Problem
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 23:10:36 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to configure Apache and Tomcat to work together using
connectors so that anytime a .JSP page is requested from Apache (sitting on
port 80) it will automatically connect to Tomcat (port 8080). This is
possible using a connector. In my case I am using mod_jk. I have Apache set
up correctly and so too Tomcat i.e. I can access both the web sites at 80
and 8080 respectively. I haven't been able to link the two through the
mod_jk connector. I did everything I was supposed to but no luck. I have
attached the configuration files.
I am using Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.1.12. mod_jk is mod_jk-1.3-eapi.so.

Thanks,

Rudolph AraujoGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com