tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Moreno - Realweb Soluções <fmor...@realweb.com.br>
Subject RES: mod_webapp: How to make it work with tomcat 4 and Apache 2.0.40 ?
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:43:18 GMT
Hi john!

Thank you for the tip! (the google tip too heheheh)! It solved the problem!
Now i'm connected with tomcat from apache!
I used av.com so that's the reason I didn't find anything!!!

Best Regards,

Felipe Moreno
Diretor

Realweb Soluções Ltda.
Av. Ayrton Senna 2150 Bloco H  Sala-226
Pabx.: 21 2431 4884
http://www.realweb.com.br

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Turner, John [mailto:JTurner@AAS.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2002 18:53
Para: 'Tomcat Users List'
Assunto: RE: mod_webapp: How to make it work with tomcat 4 and Apache
2.0.40 ?

http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss.html , Step 4.  Google is your friend.

Apparently mod_webapp can't deal with its own port numbers if there is no
Port specified for Apache.

So, change httpd.conf to look like this:

ServerName localhost:80

instead of

ServerName localhost

John