tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Moreno - Realweb Soluções <fmor...@realweb.com.br>
Subject RES: mod_webapp: How to make it work with tomcat 4 and Apache 2.0.40 ?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:42:59 GMT
Hi john,

   First of all thank you for your answer.
   The line that apache is "complaining" is marked below:

WebAppConnection ceplacom-conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy ceplacom-sos ceplacom-conn / 		  <--- THIS LINE
WebAppDeploy ceplacom-webapp ceplacom-conn /_webapp     <--- AND THIS LINE

Any advice?

Regards

Felipe Moreno
Diretor

Realweb Soluções Ltda.
Av. Ayrton Senna 2150 Bloco H  Sala-226
Pabx.: 21 2431 4884
http://www.realweb.com.br

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Turner, John [mailto:JTurner@AAS.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2002 17:50
Para: 'Tomcat Users List'
Assunto: RE: mod_webapp: How to make it work with tomcat 4 and Apache
2.0.40 ?

First, vi httpd.conf.  Second, go to line 67, the line cited in the error
message.  Third, determine what typo or other character is on that line.
Looks like Apache is complaining that something is screwed up with the
Apache Port directive, which has nothing to do with mod_webapp.

You might want to consider using JK or JK2...WARP/webapp is no longer
actively developed.

John