tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer.Br...@t-online.de (Rainer Bruch)
Subject installation document available for: apache-php-javasdk-tomcat-java in php scrips-phpgtk-glade ide
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:08:48 GMT
hi list,
if somebody out there needs a tested and complete installation document
for (all interacting!):

- apache 2.0.42
- php 4.2.3
- java2sdk 1.4.1.01
- tomcat 4.1.12
- java integration in php-scripting (for apache 1.3.22 and 2.0.42 tested)
  functioning under apache, not as a servlet under tomcat
- php-gtk-00.5.1 (gtk+1.2)
- glade-ide 0.5.9 for php-gtk-00.5.1

please let me know.

the php system-configuration has been tested with php4.1.2 and php4.2.3.

the document has 9 pages and is for interested people available as a
plain text document.

the only thing which is missing is:
- php integration as a servlet for tomcat
if somebody knows how to integrate php to tomcat please let me know howto.
i would be glad to put in my a. m. installation manual.

sorry for english speaking people: i have just finished this document
and right now it's only available in german language (i am a german).
if somebody is interested in a english translation of my document
please let me know. if you give me some time i will translate it in
english language. or better: maybe some english natives will translate it?

regards
Rainer