tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Log rotation in Tomcat 4.1.12
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:03:42 GMT
Hi,
It's not a problem for us.  But here's an idea, if you're hell-bent on
having monthly files instead of daily ones: cat them all together ;)  So
on the last day of a given month, cat all the files from that month
(e.g. cat catalina_log.2002-[month]-*.txt > Catalina_log.2002-month.txt)
into one file for the month. ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics