tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [4.1.12] Why is JNDI Tree readonly?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:01:21 GMT
Hi,
If you want a read-write JNDI context, you have to create your own.  You
can't use tomcat's build-in comp/env context.

Furthermore, it's your responsibility to persist it.   For more
information, see
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/objects/storing/index.html

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics