tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nick Wesselman <n...@digivis.com>
Subject Re[2]: apache2 + mod_jk(1) + tc 4.1.12 + load balancing
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:06:53 GMT
.... or maybe not.

Apparently the load balancer doesn't use an exact round robin scheme.
I'm seeing 6 requests to TC1, then 6 to TC2, and then back.

Not that I mind... just it's been hard to tell if it's working!

I recommend using lynx to hit a page that prints out something to
stdout... then tail both logs and go nuts with lynx

lynx www.myserver.com
ctrl-c
<up arrow>
<enter>