tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Williams, Ryan" <Ryan.Willi...@transcore.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1.12 can't replace root context index.jsp
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 21:00:57 GMT
Try deleting the contents of the TOMCAT_HOME/work directory and restarting.
That should allow it to compile your app correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Hunter [mailto:ihunter@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 12:57 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Fw: tomcat 4.1.12 can't replace root context index.jsp

For some reason, if I change the root context to point elsewhere
(specifically "c:/work/cvs/parkweb"), tomcat 4.1.12 is still supplying the
"default" index.jsp even though I have removed the webapps/ROOT directory
completely.  OTHER files (index.html, main.jsp) get served correctly out of
the new "root" but no matter what I do, it intercepts the request for
/index.jsp and supplies it's own "you've successfully configured TOMCAT"
page, without the graphics.

?!?!?!