tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Tomcat Threads never stop growing, why? -repost-
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 07:28:05 GMT
For 4.* is not normal, but I can't say if it is normal
for any 3.x version.

To get an idea what causes the increase of threads
you might send kill -QUIT to the vm.
This should produce stacktraces for all threads
in the logfile for stdout or stderr. So you
can at least get an idea what the threads are
doing.