tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Madere, Colin" <colin.mad...@ieminc.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk build problems
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:02:09 GMT
I will have to try again from scratch to see if this was the issue.  I must
have missed something on sunfreeware since I didn't see all those build
tools listed when I searched so I went to gnu.org for them.

I have also incrementally installed build tools as I came across problems
that asked for them so it's possible that some of my previous problems were
due to this.

However, I'll have to look into the issue of seeing in the build process the
execution of "cc".  When using the Solaris linker, does it do that through
the "cc" executable or is that a definite instance of incorrect behavior?
Note that gcc is installed and gets used for all other parts I've looked at
in the build output.