tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: exception when accessing web application
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:50:51 GMT
Hi,
These information do not really tell much,
The problem is coming up when you try to call some class that is not in the classpath in the
following class :
Electric.server.http.ServletServer ?

Things you should look into are versions of jdk used to compile the two and runtime, for example
if you are using jdk.1.3.1 for runtime but 1.4.1 for comilation some classes are not available
in the runtime.

hope it helps
-reynir