tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: JSP pages giving out source code
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:25:31 GMT

Hi,

In my oppinion the problem lies in url-mapping for the http engine in your setup.
>From the urls you sent in, it looks like as if you're on one hand accessing a webpage
directly within tomcat (through port 8080), and the other through a HTTP server such as IIS
or apache.

When you're accessing through the HTTP server but not tomcat (on port 80), tomcat is not executing
the jsp pages in the directory for some reason, probably something wrong with the configuration,
between the two.

You should look into this area for configuration errors.

-reynir@hugsmidjan.is