tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: ServletContextListener::Initial paramters
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:58:49 GMT
Thanx for the replies,

Am I correct when saying I must specify the contex parameters in server.xml like this :

<context-param>
  <param-name>paramName</param-name>
  <param-value>parmam Value string foobar</param-value>
</context-param>

I could use that, but I rather set it in web.xml if possible, is it possible ?
Thanx again,

Reynir