tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan-Michael Ong <jm...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: creating a directory under webapps
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 21:03:07 GMT
This might help but I think you have to specify the full path as your docbase

instead of
<Context path="/diegodev" docBase="diegodev" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>

try

<Context path="/diegodev" docBase="/path/to/diegodev" debug="1"
reloadable="true"/>

or if your tomcat is in /usr/local/tomcat

<Context path="/diegodev" docBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/diegodev"
debug="1" reloadable="true"/>

finally check the logs, adjust your debug statements in server.xml from 0
to 1 and that should increase its verbosity.

You may want to clear /usr/local/tomcat/work everytime you restart your
tomcat instance too whenever you make your changes above.

JM