tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bu...@wave-computer.de
Subject Re: jvmRoute
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:49:49 GMT
Hi Michael,

I see that the browser switches between two servers when trying to
access the balanced application, and I also see that the jsessionid
Cookie set doesn't contain any jvmRoute information

In my WebApplication extends StandardApplication, I have set
Enhydra to set a cookie for a new session. Shall I set this to false
so that Tomcat will set a cookie ?

Danny