tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve R Burrus <burru...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is there a free ide that gets along well with tomcat?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:28:45 GMT
 Hi Jennifer, this is steve burrus, and I am most curious about u apparently
stating that the Sun One Studio (aka Forte) is "irritating" so you chose/decided
to uninstall it "unceremoniously" :)!! How do you find it to be "irritating"
because I also have certain "issues" with it, namely that I have to WAIT FOREVER
for my PC's processor to be able to do the next operation in the application!!! I
await "breathlessly" for your response.

                                                                    S.R.B.