tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ben f <ben_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: tomcat configuration for a newbie
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:27:25 GMT

Kwok
Thanks for the reply. I've made some progress since I mailed. I put the servlet HelloWorldExample.class
in webapps\phpserver\WEB-INF\classes then opened up http://localhost:8080/phpserver/helloworld
(using the web.xml described in my last post). I got the following:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name LocalStrings, locale en_GB
I assume I need to move something across from the examples directory into WEB-INF/class or
WEB-INF/lib......I'll look into this.
**Also, is there anyone out there who has sucessfully deployed a tomcat based webapp that
runs php as a servlet????** If so, please supply version info.
Thanks
Ben
 Kwok Peng Tuck <pengtuck@makmal.com> wrote:Make sure your servlets are either in /WEB-INF/lib
(if in a jar ) or