tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Björn Bergenheim <tomcat_u...@bergenheim.se>
Subject Upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:04:58 GMT
Are there any differences in the config-files, or is it possible to just copy
the server.xml and such?

Another question, running on debian3, with tomcat4.0.4 and apache1.3.2 , using
jk, with a webpage with just using servlets,using pajes (www.pajes.org), some
textcaching and connection pooling, my tomcat process grows to over 100Meg
after a day. Is this normal? I have 29 threads running (according to pstree)
and around 15 connectors. The traffic is around 100 visitors (1095 hits, but
most are static stuff served by apache).

I have seen a few "Ajp13Processor[8009][4] Starting background thread" up to
15, but it only closes them when I stop tomcat. Any help would be appriciated.

/Bjorn Bergenheim