tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andoni" <and...@indigo.ie>
Subject Re: http.conf
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:46:41 GMT
Hi,

Have you checked that you have a folder called "libexec" in your apache
installation?
Does that folder contain a file called mod_jk-1.3.26.dll

I realise these things may seem obvious but I'm just asking if you've
checked them.

Then, are you sure that the mod_jk.c module has been compiled in to your
apache installation?  Have you tried working without this like altogether?

Andoni.

----- Original Message -----
From: "mmichot" <mmichot@ajregniers.be>
To: "Tomcat List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 2:25 PM
Subject: http.conf

Hello,

I try to configure Apache2.0.43 to work with Tomcat4.1
I have add this lines at the end of the httpd.conf

LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk-1.3.26.dll
AddModule mod_jk.c
JkWorkersFile C:/Tomcat4_1_12/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile C:/Tomcat4_1_12/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel debug
Alias /examples C:/Tomcat4_1_12/webapps/examples
JkMount /examples/servlet/* testWorker
JkMount /examples/*.jsp testWorker
<Location "/examples/WEB-INF/">
AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>

And I receive thi error when I try to start Apache

Syntax error on line 1055 of /usr/local/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'AddModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

Has someone an Idea ?

Thanks

    Mike