tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FĂ©ral-Pierssens <laurent-li...@distincthorizon.com>
Subject Tomcat/IIS + SSL : Mime Type problem
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:51:57 GMT

Hi,

We have been experiencing some problems with Mime type configuration. We
want to allow the download of wpd (WordPerfect) documents through our
webapp and with our configuration, we only get junk printed in the
browser.

Our configuration consist of a single server, Windows 2000, with Tomcat
4.0.6 behing IIS using AJP13. We access all documents directely in the
webapp directory through SSL. The new mime types are configured in IIS
and in the web.xml of the webapp.

Here is the result of our tests:

http://server.com:8080/mywebapp/file.wpd -> download properly
http://server.com/mywebapp/file.wpd -> download properly
http://server.com/file.wpd -> download properly
https://server.com/file.wpd -> download properly

https://server.com/mywebapp/file.wpd -> junk

Looking at that, it looks like a connector problem with SSL. Is there a
setting I misconfigured?

Thank you for your help,
Laurent