tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Triptpal Singh Lamba" <tr...@cs.sunysb.edu>
Subject Re: How to get Tomcat to accept attribute names "lang" and "maxRows"?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:50:30 GMT
I guess maxRows may be some class or some definite meaning somewhere.

You can change to diff intutive name I guess ..like maxResultRows etc.

org.idoox.uddi.client.api.v2.request.inquiry
Class MaxRows
java.lang.Object

  +--org.idoox.uddi.client.api.v2.request.inquiry.MaxRows

  All Implemented Interfaces:
  java.io.Serializable

----

I do know the above conotation though.. for the MaxRows.

Thanks

Tript Singh