tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <res0o...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: JkAutoMount
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 06:02:15 GMT
If you have the Apache setting "UseCanonicalName Off" (the default setting),
then the Tomcat-host will be the value of the client's "Host" header.  If
you have the setting "UseCanonicalName On" (e.g. you don't want to upgrade
to 1.3.27), then the value will be the configured value for the Apache
vhost.