tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Malachi de AElfweald <mala...@tremerechantry.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: jk2 uri mapping of SSL vhost
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:51:35 GMT
Realistically, I hate using JNI (I'm a purist).  I am considering using the jk2 with the jni
just to speed it up... sockets add an extra level of redirection.

On the flip side, I got bored and wrote an NIO server the other night. It is
pretty fast, so I think I would be more likely to go the NIO route than the JNI
route, given the option.

Malachi