tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Malachi de AElfweald <mala...@tremerechantry.com>
Subject Re: AW: HOWTO for Apache 2.0.43 and Tomcat 4.1.12 using mod_jk2
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 22:42:00 GMT
Ok, I think I might have figured out WHAT the problem is, if someone
can lead me in the right direction to try it...

it appears that you have to do "gcc -pthread" on BSD to link to pthreads
(as per 'man 3 pthread')....

Does this mean I have to reinstall Apache with this option, or that I need
to somehow add that cmdline option to the connectors build somewhere?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Malachi