tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Liu <f...@mail.vipstage.com>
Subject RE: static rules for jk/ajp13
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:37:29 GMT

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Turner, John wrote:

> Since Tomcat only deals with JSP and servlets, this should be all you need:
>
> JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
> JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
>
> What else would Tomcat serve?

I am not a developer, but sometimes am asked by our developers to add
JkMount /myapp/Admin  ajp13
JkMount /myapp/Read   ajp13
Apparently, they are mapping the servlets with a more "readable" names.
I will be happier if everyone uses "servlet" in the URL. so I can just
JkMount /myapp/servlet/*
but such is life.

Anyway, instead of arguing whether tomcat only serves *.jsp and /servlet,
is there an answer to my original question?

Frank