tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Liu <f...@mail.vipstage.com>
Subject Re: xml parser in 4.0.6 and 4.1.12
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:05:42 GMT

Yes, I tried to remove those but got other errors.
eg: if I remove xerces.jar from WEB-INF/lib, I got
"not found" errors for "org/apache/xerces/framework/...."

jar tvf jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/common/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar | grep framework
doesn't show any matches. but they are in the old "xerces.jar" that I
removed.

Frank