tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Liu <f...@mail.vipstage.com>
Subject Re: zip or exe, for windows install
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:00:53 GMT

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Ben Walding wrote:
> The exe installs a Win32 service and a couple of start menu items

speaking of the "start" menu, I found it wouldn't honor my
"setenv.bat". I have some variables defined in the "tomcat\bin\setenv.bat",
if I start tomcat by going to the bin directory and running "startup",
my variables will be used, but if you start tomcat by clicking the
start menu, the setenv.bat will be ignored. Is that a bug?

Thanks!
Frank