tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Monte.Gard...@asu.edu
Subject Applet can't find trusted certificate
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:18:26 GMT
I just upgraded our red-hat 7.1 server from tomcat 4.1.10 to Tomcat 4.1.12.  I
have an applet on that server which connects to a Servlet on the same
server.  The applet needs to be able to connect to the servlet over an https
connection. When I connect over normal http everything works find, but when I
change to https the applet throws an SSLException stating that it
couldn't find the trusted certificate.  Is there anything I can do to try and
fix this?

I'm using Konqueror as a web Browser, and that may be part of the problem.

--Monte Glenn Gardner