tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Ganesh.K....@gsk.com>
Subject RE: Symbolic Link
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:49:45 GMT
Hi,

        I could reproduce the problem with both 4.1.10 & 4.1.12. I did go
through documentation & release notes. But I haven't really found anything
helpful.

Thanks,
Ganesh

"Turner, John" <JTurner@AAS.com>

21-Oct-2002 11:13
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

        To:     "'Tomcat Users List'"

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Symbolic Link

Yes, there is a workaround.  Please read the docs and the release notes
for
your version of Tomcat.

John