tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Tomcat memory usage
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:00:42 GMT

Hmmm - looks like Brandon asked a similar question while I was writing this
one!  Have read replies, but would appreciate anyone offering any
explanation for what we're seeing.

Noticed that several of the replies uses multiple tomcats.  Is this
recommended?  We're just using a single server.

thanks,

David

dhay@lexmark.com on 10/24/2002 03:47:45 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>