tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alok Verma" <Alok.Ve...@xansa.com>
Subject RE: Webinterface for tomcat?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 03:51:48 GMT

Hi,

   The manager role can be accessed by  http://localhost:8080/manager

 and by setting the role witha entry say in tomcat-users.xml as
<user username="alok" password="alok" roles="standard,manager"/>
The mangager role is used to have a web page to install,deploy
,remove,start,stop the applications on tomcat.You can view the details
regarding the aplications,session etc also.
All the commnads are given in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/manager-howto.html

Alok

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com> on 10/16/2002 10:57:34 PM