tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject RE: Apache/2 and Tomcat/4 not talking
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 02:23:16 GMT
Just for informational purposes, in case someone needs the info.

you can't do a:
/*/servlet/*
but you can do a:
/*/servlet/

Notice just the one *.

Got this from:

glenn       02/04/21 15:57:11

  Modified:    jk/native/apache-1.3 mod_jk.c
               jk/native/common jk_logger.h jk_uri_worker_map.c jk_util.c
               jk/doc   mod_jk-howto.html
  Log:
  Apache mod_jk 1.2 new features.

  Added JkRequestLogFormat for Apache style request logging
  including Tocmat request latency in seconds and microseconds.

  Added JkAutoAlias, this can be used to automatically Alias
  web application context directories so that static files
  can be served by Apache instead of Tomcat.  When configured,
  requests for a WAR file in the Tomcat appBase (webapps) directory
  are forbidden.  Requests for the WEB-INF and META-INF directories
  within a web application context dir are also forbidden and will
  return an HTTP 403 error.

  Added ability to JkMount so that /*/servlet/ can be used to
  configure mod_jk to pass all servlet requests on to Tomcat
  for any web application context.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.26      +521 -12
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/apache-1.3/mod_jk.c

Please see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=101942986517696&w=2 for
complete commit.

rls