tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject Re: how to Apache2 for JK2 on Linux ???
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:11:53 GMT
The default workers2.properties files has a uri for jkstatus predefined.
You can access it at http://localhost:8080/jkstatus then you can try via
apache at http://localhost/jkstatus

The configuration of jk2 is pretty simple;

You will need a LoadModules line in httpd.conf

You will need to decide if you're going to run Tomcat in-process or not
and configure jk2.properties and workers2.properties accordingly.  If you
don't want to run in-process then just comment out the jni lines in
jk2.prop

You will need to decide if you're going to try the channelunix thing or
not.  Comment or un-comment as needed in

jk2.prop and workers2.prop are fairly well documented so the only thing
for you to do to get a working setup is correct the paths and uncomment
and comment lines in each as necessary.

I run jk2 with pretty good success on windows boxes.  I'll attach the
configs for them.  Just change them to suit your decisions and paths

rls

"yoom nguyen" <ynguyen@e-integration.net>
10/18/2002 02:51 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"