tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L Sowders" <rsowd...@usgs.gov>
Subject Re: Virtual Hosts
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:17:36 GMT
Perhaps you can gain some insight into this from the attached file.

rls

"Curt LeCaptain" <lecaptainc@itol.com>
10/25/2002 07:49 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Virtual Hosts

Okay... so, I've redone my complete Tomcat/Apache setup according to
instructions on John Turner's website:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache1-tomcat404-howto.html

Everything works as it should! :)

Now... I'm completely baffled as to how to set up a virtual host in
server.xml, I'm not exactly sure how to setup the elements and such to get
directories to work.

IE, I want a virtual host called "dev.infinity-tech.com" within there,
where
JSP's can be launched from the document root of that site
(/www/docs/dev.infinity-tech.com) and servlets can be launched from a
folder
within that directory.  If someone could help me out, or point me in a
direction to figure this out, please, let me know! :)

Curt LeCaptain