tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Palamarneri.Krish...@indus.com
Subject IIS 5.0 + Tomcat 4.0.6 integration - getting Unable to read worker_file on start
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:31:18 GMT
Hi

I have installed Tomcat 4.0.6 on a Windows 2000 machine running IIS 5.0.  I
followed the documentation to install isapi_redirect.dll for integrating
Tomcat 4.0.6 with IIS.  I have checked and rechecked my registry entries
associated and they are correct. When I restarted IIS after adding the
isapi_redirect.dll,  isapi_redirect.dll is not loading (a red down arrow
next to the isapi_redirect.dll in ISAPI_FILTERS tab in the website
properties) and the iis_redirect.log file shows a message
jk_isapi_plugin.c  [jk_isapi_plugin.c (649)]: Unable to read worker_file E:
\Progs\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6\conf\workers.properties.   Has anyone run into
this problem and have a solution to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Palamarneri Krishnan

Email: pkrishnan@indus.com

This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Please DO NOT forward this email outside of the recipient's Company
unless expressly authorized to do so herein.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

Any views expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender except where
the sender specifically states them to be the views of Indus
 International, Inc.