tomcat-users mailing list archives

From LFigueir...@abaco.com.br
Subject Cannot allocate servlet instance for path
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:47:32 GMT
Hi,

I hope someone can help me to solve this ( the previous threads in the
list did not helped me at all ).

I am using win2k + Tomcat 4.1.12
I enabled the invoker servlet and i am using
"\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes" to publish my Servlets ( Generated with
Genexus ).

I am calling this url ( http://leonardo/servlet/hlogin ) and the error i
get is this one:
P Status 500 -
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot allocate servlet instance for path
/servlet/hlogin
                 at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java:427)
                 at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:180)
                 at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
                 at

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo
Abaco TI - Brazil