tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kristian A. Leth" <...@maerskdata.dk>
Subject Sorry - Forgot subject : Tomcat 4.1.12 & IBM HTTP Server 1.3.19.3
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:22:24 GMT
I'm having a bit troubles with configuring Tomcat 4.1.12 LE for use with
IBM HTTP Server 1.3.19.3 (Powered by Apache) on Windows 2000 Server.
I'm trying to configure the connection through the webapp connector (
mod_webapp) - Is this the right track or am I tracing shadows ?
If it's the right way to do it, I will get it working.

If anyone has a fullblown how-to or just a couple of hints I would be very
glad to read it.

Regards

Kleth

Kristian A. Leth.
Systemsdeveloper, Maersk Data A/S.
Professionals are predictable;
the world is full of dangerous amateurs.