tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JBris...@efcocorp.com
Subject Problems with PrintWriter in 4.0.4
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:28:23 GMT
We're attempting to go live with an XML/XSLT-based framework that we're
running in Tomcat 4.0.4.  It's stable and fast, except for a major problem
when we try to output large amounts of HTML data.  Some of our records
number into the hundreds and the resulting display is often mangled about
1/2 to 3/4 of the way down the page.

We found some references to problems with the Catalina output objects, but
I'd like to know if there's a quick and easy fix out there that will allow
us to not have to rewrite some of our applications to throttle the
returned results.

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin