tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fabio Marsilio" <fmarsi...@veniceplaza.net>
Subject Tomcat Manager APP: manage VIRTUALHOST'S apps all TOGHETHER?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:44:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have configured tomcat (4.0.5) with more (virtual) hosts.

If I want to manage the apps of those virtual hosts with tomcat app manager,
I must create a manager application inside every virtual host.

so for example, to manage the applications of virtualhost1.com I must use
the URL http://virtualhost1.com/manager ,

to manage the applications of virtualhost2.com I must use the URL
http://virtualhost2.com/manager ...etc, etc.

Do you know if there is the possibility to manage all apps of all virtual
hosts within the same url?

Thank you in advance

Fabio.