tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fabio Marsilio" <fmarsi...@veniceplaza.net>
Subject R: Tomcat Manager APP: manage VIRTUALHOST'S apps all TOGHETHER?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:02:46 GMT
Thank you Wu!

I will immediatly try to use managerx servlet.

Thanks a lot  to Craig and Remy for their help

For Remy: ( maybe the question was silly but the need to manage all virtual
hosts from one app is not)

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Wu Yiqun [mailto:yqwu@mail.etonenet.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 23 ottobre 2002 03.10
A: Tomcat Users List
Oggetto: Re: Tomcat Manager APP: manage VIRTUALHOST'S apps all
TOGHETHER?

There was a site http://www.talika.org/. The author wrote a Tomcat ManagerX
Servlet
which can support virtual host. He sent out an email about it long time ago.
I have successfully
tested it with Tomcat 4.0.4 or some early version.(I cannot remember) You
can have a try.

Btw, developer such as Craig, Remy or someone else, would you please
consider adding this
servlet to new version of tomcat? IMHO this is useful to tomcat user.
Thanks.