tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Schulz" <m...@mschulz.net>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1.12 and xml spy
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:51:43 GMT

Perhaps you should consider that xml spy might have done something to your
jvm configuration, like changing the default jvm version, or something like
that.

Try uninstalling xml spy and see if things start working again.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Drinkwater, GJ (Glen) [mailto:G.J.Drinkwater@dl.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 9:53 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: tomcat 4.1.12 and xml spy

Hi
I have been working with tomcat for a couple of years, but on friday i
downloaded xml spy 5 enterprise edition and now my tomcat server will not
work, it just falls over with out writing anything to catalina.out.  All my
older version will not work  and even the one inside netbeans doesnt work.

I have tried downloading it time and again without success.

Has anybody else heard of this or had the same problems

Glen