tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Haggerty" <hagge...@teleport.com>
Subject Apache 2, Tomcat, & JBoss configuration
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:31:45 GMT

Current versions:
	FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE
	Apache 2.0.42 (although FreeBSD port now has 2.0.43)
	Tomcat 4.0.5
	JBoss 3.0.0 (NB: This installation is the package WITHOUT Tomcat)

Apache and Tomcat are getting along fine and I can access deployed webapps
through the warp connection (Is JK2 preferred over warp?) on both port 80
and 8080.

JBoss is alive and well on port 8082.

However, virtually ALL the documentation I have found regarding connecting
the three refers to the JBoss+Tomcat package (modify the server.xml in
${JBOSS_HOME}/catalina).  Does anyone have an example of connecting Apache -
Tomcat - JBoss WITHOUT JBoss+Tomcat?

Thanks,
Jim