tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Malachi de AElfweald <mala...@tremerechantry.com>
Subject Re: RE: JK2 Installation
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:51:00 GMT
Yes, I saw the JkMount option as well....

but, how would I have eoti.org/examples and corp.eoti.org/examples
hosted by different workers in the same properties file? Or do I have
to specify a different worker2.properties for each one?

could I just make the URI in worker2.properties be something like:
http://www.eoti.org/exampels

and if so, is there a way to do the *.eoti.org option like in VirtualHost?

Malachi