tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "neal" <nealcab...@yahoo.com>
Subject DBCP - connection pool exhausted
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:34:54 GMT
Does anyone know what causes this error when using DBCP for database
connection pooling?

"DBCP could not obtain an idle db connection, pool exhausted"

Currently, I have maxActive users set to 100, and currently there are only 2
people using the site (still in testing).  Here's my server.xml config
details for DBCP (I replaced the sensitive data with 'xxxxx').  Please let
me know if anyone knows why I might be having this error.

Thanks!
Neal

<Context path="" docBase="" debug="10">
	  <Resource name="jdbc/xxxxx" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
/>
	  <ResourceParams name="jdbc/xxxxx">
	    <parameter>
	      <name>factory</name>