tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tomcat Forum" <tom21...@hotmail.com>
Subject Concurrency Problems
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:57:47 GMT

Hi Everybody,
     Iam having some problems with simutaneous users on the Tomcat 4.0
server. I have made a java client for testing Tomcat with multiple users.
This client makes multiple threads with each requesting login and then some
page from the tomcat server. But if I send more than 25 threads I start
getting exceptions from the server like  java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect.
     Can somebody please tell me what is the maximum number of simultaneous
users Tomcat can support and is there any way to configure this?
I'll appericiate ur help.
Mandeep