tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Meyer, James" <james.me...@experian.com>
Subject Tomcat 4 ssl migration problems
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:36:36 GMT
Hello list,

We are attempting to move our multiframed website from Tomcat v3 to Tomcat
v4.0.6.  In most of the browsers everything is working okay, but we are
seeing some odd things in IE5.5 and 5.0.
It appears whenever we switch over to a secured mode (order page), Tomcat
switches all the frames into ssl mode but never updates the screen to
reflect that the user clicked a button.  The user then needs to click the
button again to switch to the order page.
Obviously having your user click twice is unacceptable.  Do you have any
ideas or suggestions?
When using Tomcat 3.2.24 everything worked correctly.

Here is our setup
OS: solaris 8
Apache 1.3.27  with modjk ajp13
Tomcat 4.0.6