tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Please Help: Getting this exception
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:43:00 GMT
Hi,
Very interesting.  I've never seen that specific exception before, but
the first sentence of your message brings up two questions:

1. Does your solaris box have the proper OS patches for JDK 1.3.1_04?
2. Are you connecting to a DB, and if so, what type JDBC drivers are you
using?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics